Sat, Aug 27|
Personal Protection Workshop- Afternoon
Do you have a student heading off to college soon? Moving to a new school? Want to learn how to avoid challenging situations? This course is for you, your student, and your family!
Time & Location
Aug 27, 2022, 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
WorkspaceCT, 16 Trowbridge Dr, Bethel, CT 06801, USA
About the Event
Why Every Teen & Their Parent Should Do Self Offense
- Learn simple and immediately applicable tools in street awareness
- Supports your teens to take on new responsibilities like coming home late or walking around alone
- Brings the nuances of consent into their everyday interactions
- Learn tangible tools to have conversations about consent and sexual activity with your teens
- Learn what "Peer Pressure" actually sounds like in a variety of situations
- Learn to identify when your teen isn't being listened to and how to support them without "getting involved."
- Gain peace of mind and confidence in your teen's capacity to protect and defend themselves
- Get connected to the power of their bodies through self-defense and awareness exercises.
Any Age Admit 1
This ticket is for a single person to attend.$150.00+$3.75 service feeSale ended
Admit one parent and one student$225.00+$5.63 service feeSale ended
Admit up to 4 people!$400.00+$10.00 service feeSale ended